Join our team and be part of a company that values its employees and creates a positive work environment. As an employer, we prioritize the well-being and growth of our team members, providing opportunities for professional development, a supportive and inclusive culture, and a collaborative atmosphere where creativity and innovation thrive. With a strong commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and environmental sustainability, we take pride in being a great company to work for. Join us and become part of a team that makes a meaningful impact while enjoying a fulfilling and rewarding career.
We are a retail seller, and installer of Solatube Daylighting and Ventilations Systems. We are in search of applicants who will be trained to become Certified Installation Consultants (CIC). We have opportunities in our market.
Our CIC’s perform in-home Estimates, Consultations, and Installations. CICs serve as the face of the company in our customer’s home ensuring each customer is provided with the best experience possible. Our inside sales team coordinates and schedules appointments allowing the CICs’ to focus on providing estimates and recommendations, checking installation feasibility, and encouraging upsells at every opportunity. We are not a hard-sell company and we excel in providing the best experience possible.
Our successful CICs have a history of providing excellent customer service, a friendly and engaging personality, and a desire to work in the field performing simple to moderate installations. They’re comfortable working with heights, enjoy interacting with customers, and work with hand tools.
We are a friendly and supportive team that works together toward mutual success. We will provide Manufacturer Certified Training, a Solatube Home van, uniforms, the tools to succeed, and the opportunity for long-term growth. You must provide the desire and drive.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic construction skills using hand tools such as a skill saw, drill, measurement devices, etc.
- Ability to engage customers and build rapport, with the desired outcome of closing the sale in the home
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing form
- Ability to use a laptop and/or tablet device for appointments, note-taking, communication, etc.
- Consultative sales experience is highly desired
- One-year experience either in a construction environment, home improvement, or a sales role
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to prove
Click on the button above and fill out the form and let us know a little about yourself.